Available for Bookings: All Year Round!
British Summertime : Tues-Sun : 10am - Sunset
British Wintertime : Tues-Sun :10am - Sunset
For bookings outwith these times just get in touch!
All activities are by appointment to ensure maximum safety and undivided attention for you, your friends & family!
Tel: 07923 111997 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org fb: bowhunterarcheryscotland
or Visit the Contact Us page for other ways to get in touch and book your ARCHERY ADVENTURE now!
- We will give a full safety briefing prior to all activities and expect everyone to follow the rules and guidelines set out. Anyone acting irresponsibly and in a way that could harm others will be asked to stand aside.
- Please ensure we are aware of any additional support requirements PRIOR to your visit. We will always support and assist however we need to know in advance. Also let us know if anyone has a condition which could be aggravated or exacerbated by any of the activities we provide. Especially if anyone has had surgery within past 6 months.
- *A disclaimer is to be signed by all people participating in any of the activities just to ensure you understand the safety requirements.
- Children must be accompanied by at least one responsible adult.
- Risk assessments are performed continually due to being in an outdoor environment. All the activities are held outdoors in natural woodland, with bugs and beasties and critters dondering about.
- Bowhunter Archery will not be held responsible for any unforeseeable accidents or incidents that occur due to the natural woodland and acts of mother nature/weather. Should the course or activity, in our opinion, become dangerous due to weather/falling trees etc. we will postpone the activity.
- Head/face protection must be worn in the Combat Arena and we supply this protection as standard. We are very happy for people to bring their own full face paintball masks or motorbike helmets - especially those wearing spectacles. Chest protection is available. Combat Archery is unsuitable for pregnant people.
- The woodland is not level, therefore suitable footwear should be worn, wheelchair users / Pushchairs are able to access the majority of the woodland course however contact us for further information and assistance.
- Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead, this is to ensure their safety and yours. Fresh water is provided by the cabin.
- Picnic tables are available and we are happy for you to bring your own food/drink. The 2 hour Party Package or 2+hr Bowhunter Experience include Free use of the gas BBQ if required.
- We are situated in woodland and are always monitoring our carbon footprint to keep it minimal. Please take all your rubbish home and dispose of appropriately. Smoking or Vaping is not permitted in any of the woodland at Bowhunter Archery.
- *Your personal information on the disclaimer form is kept in paper format in a locked filing cabinet in a secure premises. After 3 years it is shredded using a category 3 shredder. The disclaimer is for insurance purposes only and is to ensure you understand the safety conditions of the archery activity - you are welcome to view any details we hold about you. We will not spam or send you marketing emails, letters or phonecalls. Your details are only passed on to a third party in the event of an insurance claim and then they would be passed to our insurers. Any credit/debit card details are not handled by us but by Sumup on their securely encrypted site. We will not take a card payment directly from you over the phone or ever ask you for your card details. Your privacy is important to us because we are private people too. You have to give us express permission to use photographs unless you put them on the facebook page yourself which you are very welcome to do. Please ensure you have permission from any others in the photograph too!
- Complaints procedure. We hope you have had a brilliant time with us - but sometimes things can go wrong. Especially if it's weather related! Again we will try and do our best to ensure you have a great time. If you are unhappy about an aspect of our service then please get in touch. You can email or write to us - follow the contact us page. We will reply within 7 working days and investigate any points you have risen. As a family business we do everything we can to ensure your family stays safe, happy and healthy during your visit.