Booking ~ Deposit ~ Payments
Step One : Contact us and tell us your preferred date and time. We also need to know what session you are thinking of, how many people is it for and what are the ages of any children participating. This enables us to ensure you have a brilliant experience with us as we will provide the Instructor best suited to your family/group/session. Let us know at this point if anyone may need some extra support too!
Step Two : We will confirm your booking, normally by email. A deposit will then be due and this can be paid
- Online or Onsite : Mobile Banking Bowhunter Archery, Sort Code 80-22-60, A/C No. 12765867. Please put your Surname as the reference so we can find your payment quickly.
- We can also INVOICE you so you can make the payment online using your Credit/Debit Card direct to our card provider.
- Onsite: Debit/Credit Card or Cash
Please read the Deposit info - it's really important that you tell us if you are feeling unwell or are awaiting a PCR test result. Please help support the NHS and don't venture out if you are meant to be self isolating.
Step Three : Have an absolutely awesome time with us but don't forget to wrap up warm in the winter and lighter layers in summer - maybe some midge repellent too! Check that long hair is tied back and facial piercings may need to be removed for this session. Afterwards you can pay the balance at the Centre by cash, card or via online banking. We have a little shop for last minute souvenirs too!
Step Four : Share your experience with friends and family. Leave a review on our Google Page, Facebook Page or Trip Advisor. Let us know what you thought of your session as we will always be trying to find ways to provide a great memory-making experience!
Price List (per person) From 1st Jan 2022:
- 1hr Woodland Archery Fun Session £16
- 1.5hr Woodland Archery Fun Session £19.50
- 1.5hr Combat Archery Games £19
- 1hr Axe Throwing Viking Challenge £20
- 2hrs Bowhunter Party £25 (add-ons available)
- 2+hr Bowhunter Experience £28 (add-on's available)
- 2.5hr Bushcraft £25 (add-ons available)
- 2hr Indepth Field Archery Tuition £30
- 1hr Private Tuition One:One. Max 2 pers. Over 12's. £28
- 30/40min Target Range Only (one:one) Session. Over 8's. £15
- Beginners Course 4/5 x 1.5hr sessions £51
- Contact us for details of Club and/or Independent Archer's hire of the Target Range.
Deposit Terms & Conditions - Please read Prior to Booking
- A deposit of £6 per person is payable in advance and expected within 48 hours of booking to confirm. We will not hold your booking any longer than 48 hours without a deposit and we will not chase you for a deposit payment.
- We are aware that numbers can change prior to the event. We request that we are informed as soon as possible to ensure our staff ratio is maintained for your health and safety. Extra participants: You will not be charged a further deposit; extra participants will be charged in full per person on the day.
- Your deposit is fully refundable up to 48 hours in advance of the time of booked session.
- If an individual or entire group is cancelled within 48 hours before booked session, then your deposit is NON REFUNDABLE. However an alternative date will be offered.
- Any Balance Payment paid in advance apart from the deposit, is fully refundable at all times.
- Please contact us if you are experiencing difficulties getting to us so we are aware. Failure to arrive by 10 minutes after the booked time, with no contact to us, will be classed as a no show and you will lose your deposit and your booking will be cancelled.
Get in touch if you need any further details, we do GIFT VOUCHERS too!
Tel: 07923 111997 / 01309 641206 Email: email@example.com