HOW TO BOOK
Step One: Contact us and tell us your preferred date and time. We also need to know what session you are interested in; how many people is it for and what are the ages of any children participating. This enables us to ensure you have a brilliant experience with us as we will provide the instructor best suited to your family/group/session. Let us know at this point if anyone participating needs some extra support! Take time to Read the Deposit Info too.
Step Two: We will email details of your booking and a deposit of £6 per person will then be due. This can be paid Online via Bank Transfer: Bank of Scotland Business Account, Bowhunter Archery, Sort Code 80-22-60, A/C No. 12765867. Please put your Surname as the reference so we can find your payment quickly. We can also send you a PAYMENT LINK so you can make the payment online using your Credit/Debit Card direct to our card provider. Onsite: CASH ONLY due to SIGNAL FAILURE. You may like to pay in full, in advance. This is no problem and you are still protected by our Deposit Terms and Conditions if things change.
Step Three: An email confirmation will be sent. Please read it all as it contains handy info, like what to wear, when to turn up, how to find us. When you arrive one of our Centre Staff will be ready to greet you and you will need to sign a Waiver Form. This is very normal, but we do urge you to read it thoroughly. We hope that you, like many others, have an absolutely awesome time with us! Afterwards you can pay the balance at the Centre by cash, our card machine is no longer able to connect to a signal in the woods. We have a little shop for last minute souvenirs too!
Step Four: After your experience, please check yourselves for ticks! Then please, please take 5 mins to share your Bowhunter Archery experience with friends and family. Leave a review on Trip Advisor, Google Page, or Facebook. Let us know what you thought of your session as we will always be trying to find ways to provide a great memory-making experience!
Finally, thank you for Visiting Us, and come back again soon!
PRICE LIST (PER PERSON):
- 1hr Woodland Archery Fun Session £18
- 1.5hr Woodland Archery Fun Session £22
- 1.5hr Combat Archery Games £18/£20
- 1hr Axe Throwing Viking Challenge £20
- 2hrs Bowhunter Woodland Party £28 Saturdays Only!
- 3hr Bowhunter Complete Experience £38
- 1.5 - 2hr Bowhunter's Choice from £25
- 1.5 Woodland Archery & Axe Throwing Combi £25
- 3hr Bushcraft £28
- 2hr Indepth Field Archery Session (previous archery experience required) £30
- 1hr Private Field Archery Tuition. Over 16's. £35
- 30/40min Target Range Only. Supported Session. Over 8's. £15
- Archery Beginners Course 4x 1.5hr sessions £51
- Contact us for details of Club and/or Independent Archer's hire of the Target Range.
DEPOSIT TERMS & CONDITIONS - PLEASE READ PRIOR TO BOOKING
- A deposit of £6 per person is payable in advance and expected within 48 hours of booking to confirm. We will not hold your booking any longer than 48 hours without a deposit and we will not chase you for a deposit payment.
- We are aware that numbers can change prior to the event. We request that we are informed as soon as possible to ensure our staff ratio is maintained for your health and safety. Extra participants: You will not be charged a further deposit; extra participants will be charged in full per person on the day.
- Your deposit is fully refundable up to 48 hours in advance of the time of booked session.
- If an individual or entire group is cancelled within 48 hours before booked session, then your deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE. However, an alternative date will be offered.
- Any Balance Payment paid in advance apart from the deposit, is fully refundable at all times.
- Please contact us if you are experiencing difficulties getting to us so we are aware. Failure to arrive by 10 minutes after the booked time, with no contact to us, will be classed as a no show and you will lose your deposit and your booking will be cancelled.
Get in touch if you need any further details, we do GIFT VOUCHERS too!
Tel: 07923 111997 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org fb: bowhunterarcheryscotland